We have over 20 years of professional Real Estate and Property Management experience to offer and are certified property managers.
What's in the Contract?
Real Estate Homeward will be taking on significant responsibilities for the owner's Ontario real estate. In the contract we will:
- Name all parties to the contract
- The legal property address
- Define the responsibilities of the manager and the owner
- Enumerate all fees and commissions for leasing or real estate sales.
- Define the term of the contract
What Does It Mean If Real Estate Homeward Acts As Your Agency?
It may be referred to as the relationship between a principal and an agent whereby the principal, expressly or impliedly, authorizes the agent to work under his control and on his behalf. The agent is, thus, required to negotiate on behalf of the principal or bring him and third parties into contractual relationship." Basically you are signing off and binding Real Estate Homeward to act in your behalf and in your best interest regarding the management of your property.
Duties and Responsibilities of Real Estate Homeward Property Management
Maintenance and Inspections:
- In a general sense Real Estate Homeward performs all the duties necessary to maintain and manage your property. You may specify that certain tasks or procedures remain the owners to do. Many owners like to do some of their own maintenance.
- Major Repairs: you can expect that all major repairs be completed with three independent bids (where possible) and receipts to back up the billing.
- Inspections: Real Estate Homeward will be there for all city inspections and without any charge. This is part of the management of the property. You will have in writing that Real Estate Homeward will provide annual inspections and a written report.
- 24 Hour emergency Service: This is part of basic management. There may be an extra charge for this.
Tenant Screening and Leasing
Real Estate Homeward is familiar with your local Ontario market and able to price the unit so that it rents reasonably fast and at the right rent. A poor rental process can cause you time on the market while all the bills still have to be paid. Tenant Screening: We have a set of rules we follow which are compliant with the Residential tenancies Act 2006.
Real Estate Homeward tracks income and expenses to determine profitability. Rents and other fees from the Ontario property shall be deposited into whatever bank account you specify and will not become mingled with Real Estate Homeward funds.
We Issue Monthly Income Statements
- We negotiate rental agreements
- We respond quickly to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants
- We collect rents and other income from your Ontario property promptly
- From the rents received we pay all operating expenses and such other expenses as requested by the Owner.